SCHOENBAUER CONSULTING, LLC
5054 Drew Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55410
© 2011 Schoenbauer Consulting, LLC
Planning / Public Process / Research / Design Services
Specializing in Parks / Trails / Recreational Facilities / Open Space
Organizational Strategic Planning
Jeff and Kathy bring their complementary skills and experience together to work with public clients in developing strategic and tactical plans to help them achieve their vision and mission, and best serve their constituency within the context of a highly competitive public funding environment.
Additional project examples include:
- Community Outreach and Engagement Policy Development - MPRB
- Strategic Implementation Plan - City of Rogers, MN
Other links are still being developed. Please try again later!
Project Profile: Strategic Land Acquisition Plan - Parks and Trails Council of Minnesota
In September, 2011, PTCM retained Schoenbauer Consulting, LLC to work with its executive director and land acquisition manager to develop a proactive and strategic plan for the organization’s land acquisition program. Key factors influencing PTCM’s desire to update its approach to land acquisition include:
- Need for an objective process – to enable PTCM to proactively define priorities and respond to land acquisition opportunities
- Desire to operationalize PTCM’s 2010-2012 Strategic Plan – with a particular focus on its mission to broaden support for local and regional groups on a state-wide basis
- Funding environment has changed – with Legacy Funds vastly changing funding strategies and opportunities
The goal of the plan is to ensure the use of PTCM’s available land acquisition funds, and other forms of support/advocacy, are well-targeted in promoting the development of an interconnected and integrated network of parks and trails across Minnesota.