SCHOENBAUER CONSULTING, LLC
5054 Drew Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55410
© 2011 Schoenbauer Consulting, LLC
Planning / Public Process / Research / Design Services
Specializing in Parks / Trails / Recreational Facilities / Open Space
Park, Open Space, and Trail System Planning - Career Profile
Over his 30+ career, Jeff Schoenbauer has become a leader in park, open space, and trail system planning. The following is a sampling of plans for various cities in which Jeff was the principal-in-charge and lead planner*, reflecting his depth of experience and understanding of how planning processes, strategies, and outcomes have evolved to accommodate changing trends:
- City of Inver Grove Heights
Each of the listed system plans entailed extensive and widely-varying public processes.
Generally, each plan included the following plan sections:
- Community Input and Values Statement
- Parks and Greenway System Plan
- Natural Resources Stewardship Plan
- Administrative Provisions
Check out a couple of other larger planning projects ...
The two have also worked with Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board and St. Paul Parks and Recreation over a period of years on a host of planning issues centered around comprehensive park system planning and organizational development.
* Project listing includes work Jeff completed under Schoenbauer Consulting, LLC and Brauer & Associates, Ltd. In each case, Jeff was the principal-in-charge and lead planner.